Join My Growth Pod
Business Support When You Need It Most
Joining My Growth Pod Is Simple
FreemiumLifetime Business Support For Everyone
- Join the monthly e-networking group
- Free webinars and events hosted by industry experts
- Localised chat forum to discuss challenges and help others
- Local business directory
- Message members directly through their profiles
- Access to local connections, stakeholders and partners
- Ask the experts quick questions to help you navigate to the next stage of your business
eLibrary MembershipAccess our database of recordings
- Everything available in Freemium PLUS
- A 24 hour free trial. We won’t charge your card until the 24 hours is up.
- The entire catalogue of recorded events, workshops & webinars
- New webinars added regularly
- See a sample list of recordings available here
My Growth PlansPersonalised Growth Plans For Your Business
- Everything available in Freemium PLUS
- The entire eLibrary of workshops and webinars PLUS
- A 48 Hour Free Trial. No charge to your card until your trail expires
- Access to all the Growth Plans in your private members area
- Health Checks available for pre-start, startup, micro businesses and larger SME’s
- Industry specific for retail/hospitality/food/professional services/all other businesses
- Personalised growth plan generated automatically for you
- Action each area with training, cheatsheets, scripts, templates and videos.
- Access to our experts to help you overcome any challenge
MyGrowthPodPersonalised Growth Plans For Your Business
- Everything in Freemium PLUS
- The entire eLibrary of workshops and webinars PLUS
- Access to all the Growth Plans in your private members area PLUS
- 14 day trail. No charge until your trail ends
- Indepth Business Health Check
- Access to the StartUp Accelerator programme
- Ability to join a local Growth Pod 25 (Business Owners from your locality). New skills theme each week.
- Expert support from Your Local Growth Pod Manager
- Get instant personal support and solve your businesss challenges.
- Full access to wider locality directory
- 2 one2one private mentor sessions over the year with your Growth Pod Manager.
- Specialist online mini-training courses to fast track your businesses
- Access to experts to work on specific challenges that your pod cannot solve
- Ability to visit other Growth Pods (once per year per pod.)
In detail, how does My Growth Pod work?
How do I get involved?
- You start by completing a simple and easy online application.
- This includes a quick business health check to gauge your business’s level.
- Next you will receive an induction session with your local Growth Pod Manager to understand your business challenges and ensure that you will be linked with the most fitting pod in your area.
From there, there are two possible routes.
Level 1: If your business is still in the pre-start or start-up phase:
Your Growth Pod Manager will invite you to join our specialist Fast Track Start Up Accelerator. This is an intensive online and in person accelerator that will ensure you have built a solid foundation for your business across set up, marketing, sales, finance, funding, operations, HR and anything else that you may need. You also will partake in your local Startup Pod where you will meet with and work with other business owners at a similar stage.
You will also have full automatic access to the growth pod online community for your locality.
- The start-up/micro business Growth Action Plans (Industry specific)
- A bi-monthly meetup with your startup Growth Pod to discuss and solve your challenges
- The local business directory
- Access to the local connections you need – council, chambers, industry leaders, co-working spaces etc.
- Ask the expert quick questions
- An eLibrary of business webinars
- Invitation to our monthly online networking group and other member webinars/events
- Local chat forum
Once you have completed the start up accelerator you will graduate to stage two and will be invited to join the most appropriate Scale Up Growth Pod in your locality.
Level 2: Once your busines is ready you will be invited to your local growth Pod.
Here you get access to all of the above PLUS:
- Weekly Growth Pod sessions with your local Growth Pod members (we have a different weekly theme) (Max 25 per group)
- Two one2one private mentor sessions over the year where you work on your business with your Growth Pod Manager/Group leader
- Full directory access across the entire growth pod community
- Access to specialist online training courses for scale up businesses
- Access to experts to work on specific challenges
- Ability to visit other Growth Pods (once per year per pod)
Why is My Growth Pod set up this way?
We’ve been doing business support programmes for over 15-years and have realised that the two biggest challenges for business owners are:
1: Lack of consistent sales.
2: Feeling alone and unsure what to do.
It doesn’t matter your stage, you probably see yourself in this.
My growth Pod is set up to deal with these two issues first. It is also there to bring people up to speed on running a business. Our experience is people are very good at their product/service, however have less knowledge when if comes to running a business. It doesn’t have to be complicated or hard. Our elearning library and Fast Track courses are built to deal with those challenges. Once you have a better idea of how to run your business, it becomes far easier, less stressful and you’ll begin to feel in control.
Can I contact people in the directory?
Yes you can. There is a complete messaging system where you can contact people directly. Our system will email the person you contacted to let them know they have a message.
You will have access to everyone in your local area. If you want a wider area that is possible for a small fee.
What kinds of things can I post/read in the forum?
This is a business forum. So you can post what is happening in your business, good news stories etc.
You can also ask for help, post your job or projects that you need help on.
You can start a conversation on a business related topic. You can also include photos and videos.
As an added bonus, you can link your facebook page to your account and then anything you post on the forum will also go up on facebook automatically. Just a little extra added bonus!
What training/webinars are available in your eLibrary?
We have a full suite of webinars and workshops that everyone can utilise. We also have programmes for start up business, retail, food and a fast track programme for bigger businesses that want to scale.
You can see an example of what is available on our eLibrary by clicking here. Please note we add to this collection on a regular basis.
If you want to know more about our in-depth programmes please scroll up to the mail menu and click on the products tab and then chose the programme that interests you.
What are the benefits of joining a local Growth Pod?
The benefits are many. To help you we’ll list a few here, though there are many more.
- Feel like you are part of a team and not trying to handle everything on your own.
- A simple straight forward way to set up your business so that it works.
- Learn a system that allows you consistently and easily generate business and sales.
- Saves you months of time and stress trying to figure it out for yourself.
- Real continuous in person support for your business.
- An easy to use platform with all the tools and connections you need in one place.
- Access to all the real experts you need to grow quickly.
- Fast track your businesses growth, success and revenue.
- Allows you to be part of a team and grow your business quickly, with better results than doing it all alone.
- Provides you with the connections you need immediately saving you time.
- Access to a personalised Growth action plan specific to you. It takes the guesswork out of running a business.
- Immediate access to the local business network allowing you to reach more clients.
- Become a trusted business name in your locality giving you more credibility.
- The fastest way to grow a sustainable business giving you the lifestyle you want.
Can I get access to a larger geographical area?
Yes you can for a small monthly fee. We are not in all areas yet, but we are adding more regions each month. So check back regularly. You can see the basic pricing we have here.
How many Pods could be in my area?
There could be an unlimited number of pods. It really depends on your region and the business population. If you are in a more rural area your region will be bigger so that you have the same access as someone in London. Remember, each pod can have up to 25 members so in a population area of 50,000 businesses there is the potential for lots of pods.
What if I don’t like my pod leader/pod members?
If you are not enjoying your pod then please contact your Growth Pod Manager who will be able to swap you to a different pod.
What does it cost?
A lot of our services are free. However, depending on your business size and the services you want to use, the pricing will be different. Very much like a plug and play type of system. To make it as easy as possible for you, we have a comparison chart that you can access here.
Is my payment secure?
Yes. Absolutely. We have the latest in security and privacy on our platform. We have a secure SSL certificate and we have firewalls in place to protect you.
Our payment gateways are through Stripe which is one of the world’s best payment gateways.
We do not store your payment data.
Do you offer any guarantees?
Yes we do have a guarantee for every service that we offer.
The E-Library Membership has a 24 hour free trial.
The Growth Plan Membership has a 48 hour free trial.
All of our online training programmes have a 7 day guarantee.
The Growth Pod Membership has a full 14 day free trial guarantee.
We do not charge your card until your trial ends.
Why do I have to be a Pod member for at least 12-months?
Your local Growth Pod is about learning and growing together. It is important for each pod that there is stability and you get to know your pod members. That takes time and group participation.
We also have a number of steps for you to take with your business. For instance a completely new start up would not join a pod immediately. We want you to get the foundations of your business right first, which is why we have the StartUp Accelerator. It takes time to go through this stage. Then once ready you will be invited to join your most suitable Pod.
Further, we have themes for each pod meeting which change over the year. Therefore, if you are only in the pod for a short period of time, then you lose the benefit of learning about the other themes.
Growing a business is a long term plan. It takes time to get it right. It takes time for you to build up your skills. It takes time to build up the right connections. A year is a good starting point, though we do expect that you will be so delighted with My Growth Pod that you’ll be happy to stay with us much longer than that!
Do I have to join a local pod? Can I just have platform access?
You do not have to join a local pod, even though that’s where people often get the best results. If you prefer to just have platform access that’s fine. To help you decide here is our pricing comparison table.
How is this different to normal business support that is free?
There are lots of very good business support programmes out there. We would like to stress that they are not actually free. They are paid for by either the government, local council or large corporation. They pay for you.
While there can be great benefit from them (and we recommend you participate in everything you can) we find that they tend to be very generic and very much geared towards light touch support, rather than in-depth one to one personal support.
The very in-depth programmes are only open to a small number of businesses and so difficult to get onto.
My Growth Pod aims to solve that challenge. We are able to bring a large number of businesses up to speed quickly and are also able to provide the one to one support that can last you for years, not just a few sessions. Its a win-win for you.
We also have an online platform that connects everyone, we have an extensive library of webinars and workshops and we have the growth plans. Currently we are the only platform that provides these. That Growth Plan is very powerful and gives you exactly what you need based on the challenges you have. All of this available 24/7.
Why is this a good idea for me?
You must decide whether this is a good idea for you. You’re probably a person that is ambitious and wants to earn a stable income from your business. You also want control over your life and the freedom to chose what you do and when.
My Growth Pod has been designed to provide just that.
Everything you need to grow a business in one place.
Online-mini series that fast track your growth.
Access to a community allowing you to learn and grow your sales.
An opportunity to become known locally, Support the local economy and really be seen by potential customers.
Saving your months (even years) of trying to get your business right.
You will worry and stress less once you have the right tools in your bag.
You get to be part of a group of other business owners who will support and help you. You’ll never feel alone.
How long does the Startup Accelerator take?
The start up accelerator can take you anywhere from 1 – 3 months depending on what you have in place and how quickly you implement the steps.
We have created an accelerator that gives you a simple structure that anybody can follow. You have online tutorials and cheat sheets, you have growth plans and you have the support of your Growth Manager who will make sure you overcome any challenges you face.
What training does each Growth Pod Manager and Group Leader get?
Not surprisingly, we have a programme for our Growth Manager and Our Growth Pod Leaders, to ensure they have the skills and experience that you need.
The Growth Pod Managers are mostly all consultants already. It is their day job to help businesses grow. They all own their own business and so also know what it is like to be in your shoes.
When they come on board they go through a 3-month training programme ensuring they are up to speed on everything and they understand how to best serve your needs. Your Growth Manager is also the person that will be quickly able to connect you to the contacts you need to get your business moving.
The Growth Pod Leaders are all business owners like you. They too go through a specially designed training programme and also have the skills to lead and manage the pod and the sessions to ensure everyone has a voice and is supported.
How do I become a Pod leader?
Once you have been in a Growth Pod for a minimum of 6 months and understand how it works, then you can contact your local Growth Pod Manager do discuss you starting your own pod.
You will need to complete the training and will need to attend the regular update meetings with us so you understand the new themes and how to best support your Pod.
You can invite new members into your Pod, though our marketing is quite extensive and often time we can direct new people to you (through Your Growth Manager).
How do I become A Growth Pod Manager?
Being a Growth Pod Manager is a business opportunity where you can grow and earn a stable income year on year.
Please note that each Growth Manager is responsible for a particular geographical region and we will only have 1 Growth Manager for each region.
To find out more and express your interest please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I sponsor an event or advertise on the platform?
Yes you can. Please email us at email@example.com to find out more.
Is there another level of support available on top of the local growth pod?
Yes, as your business grows there are several options that we can offer you.
- Access to larger international events.
- Personal work with Helen or Ray.
- The Scale up Club – For those with a turnover of 1,000,000 or more.
What if I have other questions?
No problem. We are here to help. Between the hours of 9.00am – 17.00pm you can use our live chat function and one of our team will be happy to help you.
Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 48 hours.